[fwAnalog] Avoid running a fwanalog process twice

From: Emanuele Rocca <ema~AT~debian.org>
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 17:02:49 CET

tag 292069 pending
tag 330779 pending
thanks bts

Hello,
the attached patch aims to solve the "two fwanalog process running at the same time" problem. It's not exactly what Jerome proposed (for instance, there is no check for the conffile used by the running fwanalog instance), but it's a start.

I'd be glad to hear what you do think about it before uploading a new patched Debian revision of the package which closes the bug.

And, of course, if you Balázs are planning to release a new upstream of fwanalog anytime soon, just let me know so that I'll wait for it before uploading.

Thanks.
ciao,

    ema