[fwAnalog] Yesterday report

From: <MMoenter~AT~signaturebankna.com>
Date: Mon Jan 23 2006 - 15:07:48 CET

I'm looking for information on how to either enable or create a "yesterday" report. The today one is fine but I like looking at the reports for yesterday and theres really no easy way (that I've seen) of doing this.

Thanks,
Matt

************************** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication and its attachment (s) is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify postmaster@signaturebankna.com and delete the communication without retaining any copies. Thank you.