[fwAnalog] Do I run fwanalog.sh once at startup or in cron?

From: Gian G. Spicuzza <gianspi~AT~gsent.org>
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 02:27:02 CEST

I setup fwanalog and when I ran fwanalog.sh it dumps the .html files in my directory as I told it to. But do I run this script at boot in rc.local or in cron every hour or so? I'm not sure if it tails /var/log/messages for new files or if I have to load it every X amount of minutes to catch new iptable drops to report to.

Thanks,

Gian Spicuzza Received on Wed Oct 26 02:26:52 2005