Re: [fwAnalog] Re: no png output

From: C.Tran (ctran02~AT~kewlcat.com)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 03:10:47 CEST

C. Bensend wrote:

>>packages installed on OpenBSD 3.7 box
>>
>>analog-5.32 extremely fast program for analysing WWW logfiles
>>bash-3.0.16p0-static GNU Bourne Again Shell
>>gettext-0.10.40p2 GNU gettext
>>libiconv-1.9.2 character set conversion library
>>pftop-0.4 curses-based real time state and rule display for pf
>>popt-1.7 getopt(3)-like library with a number of enhancements
>>samba-2.2.12p0 SMB and CIFS client and server for UNIX
>>

>Hi Charles,
>
> On one of my OpenBSD firewalls that runs fwanalog, I also have
>gd, jpeg, and png installed. You might look at those - I thought
>(it's been a while) that fwanalog needed some of those for graphics
>generation.
>
>Benny

thx for the suggestion..
I had installed pfstat which required all the packages you just mentioned.. but it still
did not work..
I reinstalled the packages you suggested.. still no joy...

here is what I have currently installed on the OpenBSD 3.7 (new firewall)

analog-5.32 extremely fast program for analysing WWW logfiles bash-3.0.16p0-static GNU Bourne Again Shell freetype-1.3.1p1 free and portable TrueType font rendering engine gd-1.8.3 graphics library for fast PNG creation gettext-0.10.40p2 GNU gettext
jpeg-6b             IJG's JPEG compression utilities
libiconv-1.9.2      character set conversion library
pftop-0.4           curses-based real time state and rule display for pf
png-1.2.7p1         library for manipulating PNG images
popt-1.7            getopt(3)-like library with a number of enhancements
samba-2.2.12p0      SMB and CIFS client and server for UNIX

old firewall machine (OpenBSD 3.4) installed packages

bash-2.05b-static GNU Bourne Again Shell analog-5.32 extremely fast program for analysing WWW logfiles p5-Net-SSLeay-1.23 perl module for using OpenSSL
popt-1.7           getopt(3)-like library with a number of enhancements
samba-2.2.8a       SMB and CIFS client and server for UNIX
logsentry-1.1.1p1  logfile auditing tool
portsentry-1.1     port scan detection and active defense
libiconv-1.8       character set conversion library
glib-1.2.10        useful routines for C programming
gettext-0.10.40p1  GNU gettext
gtk+-1.2.10p1      General Toolkit for X11 GUI
nmap-3.00          scan ports and fingerprint stack of network hosts
gmake-3.80         GNU make
gmp-4.1.2          library for arbitrary precision arithmetic
pftop-0.3          curses-based real time state and rule display for pf

charles