Re: [fwAnalog] Re: no png output

From: C. Bensend (benny~AT~bennyvision.com)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 02:07:09 CEST

> packages installed on OpenBSD 3.7 box
>
> analog-5.32 extremely fast program for analysing WWW logfiles
> bash-3.0.16p0-static GNU Bourne Again Shell
> gettext-0.10.40p2 GNU gettext
> libiconv-1.9.2 character set conversion library
> pftop-0.4 curses-based real time state and rule display for pf
> popt-1.7 getopt(3)-like library with a number of enhancements
> samba-2.2.12p0 SMB and CIFS client and server for UNIX

Hi Charles,

   On one of my OpenBSD firewalls that runs fwanalog, I also have gd, jpeg, and png installed. You might look at those - I thought (it's been a while) that fwanalog needed some of those for graphics generation.

Benny

--
"You come from a long line of scary women."     -- Ranger, "Three To
                                                   Get Deadly"