[fwAnalog] fwanalog 0.6.9 released

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 18:21:39 CET

Hello,

after a long pause without fwanalog development (I needed to concentrate on completing university), there is a new development version of fwanalog available from http://tud.at/programm/fwanalog/ .

ChangeLog: http://tud.at/programm/fwanalog/ChangeLog

Download: http://tud.at/programm/fwanalog/fwanalog-0.6.9.tar.gz

Signature:

- Added contributed parsers for FreeBSD ipfw and Sonicwall

The logfile bugfix could have regressions but I didn't find any in my tests. You are encouraged to test this development version, it should lead to release 0.7.

Pending: I received FreeBSD pf parsers from two people; I encouraged them to get in touch and create a common version which will be included when it's done.

Regards

Balázs Bárány     balazs~AT~tud.at     http://tud.at    ICQ 10747763

Computers. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.