Re: [fwAnalog] fwanalog on Watchguard FireBox

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 14:57:09 CET

Hello,

> Also, I've included a sample of a few lines. The watchguard verion is
That's not really enough, also, I need to know what a line means (e.g. you have "allow" _and_ "Filtered-SMTP" in a line, is that default or your configuration, was that packet blocked or not, etc. Also, when anonymizing logs, please change the numbers to 10.10.10 or something like this, so I don't have to do it for tests myself.

Regards

Balázs Bárány     balazs~AT~tud.at     http://tud.at    ICQ 10747763

Computers. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.