[fwAnalog] fwanalog doesn't find messages

From: James Joyce (calipah~AT~free.fr)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 22:49:43 CET

Hi people,

I've just installed Fwanalog on a Gentoo distro. I uses syslog-ng for logging facilities, and i run Shorewall that gives iptables logs format stored in /var/log/messages.
When i run fwanalog.sh i receive the following error:

merlin [~]: /etc/fwanalog/fwanalog.sh
fwanalog: No input files in the '/var/log' directory named messages* and under 31 days old.

soekris [~]: ls /var/log/mess*
-rw------- 1 root root 177K 07.02.2005 21:47:08 /var/log/messages

I don't know what to do to solve it, i've already try successfully to use fwanalog twice but no luck this time :(

Any help would be appreciate.
Thanks in advance.