Re: [fwAnalog] rotation not working

From: Dustin (deviousz~AT~gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 23:57:08 CET

Hello,

I guess I'm confused. I want to rotate my firewall log files so I have a file a day or one a week. I'd also like to make sure that when the reports run, I do see the history in the weekly and alldates reports. How do I set this up?

Can the rotation of the syslogs be accomplished using fwAnalog or should I use something else?

Thanks alot,

Dustin