[fwAnalog] Analog and Cyberguard logs

From: Hally, Steve (Steve.Hally~AT~logicacmg.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 07:00:41 CEST

Hello,

Does anyone have some fwanalog code for parsing Cyberguard Firestar syslog files ?

I am currently using fwanalog for a number of Cisco PIX firewalls - works very well - but I need to start analysing the Cyberguard firestar as well. The format does not seem too close to any other of the supported firewalls (so if noone has does this already I guess I'll have to learn perl and do it :))

Regards,
Steve.