[fwAnalog] Multiple PIX Log Sources

From: Stephen Cooper (Stephen.Cooper~AT~bis.org)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 17:13:55 CEST

Hi,

I am rying to use fwanalog to analyse PIX logs and it appears to be working.

Now I would like to analyse the logs from two firewalls in one combined report. The data is located as follows (on the same machine that is running fwanalog)

/logs/firewall1/firewall1*.log

/logs/firewall2/firewall2*.log

How can I modify the inputfiles_dir paramter so that I can have more than one directory?

Thanks in advance,

Stephen Cooper

# The officially maintained formats are pf_30 and iptables.

inputfiles_mask="cbnfw*" # The name of your logfiles, with a wildcard if you want
inputfiles_dir="/logs/hosts/cbnfw01" # The directory where your logfiles are in,

#       e.g. /var/log
inputfiles_mtime="31"           # How old the logfiles can be
# You can change this to your log rotate interval + 1 day (so you never miss a logfile entry)
inputfiles=`find $inputfiles_dir -maxdepth 1 -name "$in

Stephen Cooper, CISSP
Senior Security Analyst
Security & Architecture Group
Information Technology Services
Bank for International Settlements
Voice: +41 61 2806792
Fax: +41 61 2809100

Disclaimer

This e-mail message shall not be construed as legally binding on the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). As internet communications are not secure, the BIS does not accept responsibility for the content of this message.

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments thereto from your system.

Thank you for your co-operation.