[fwAnalog] unrecognized file format

From: WR (gen2~AT~planetofidiots.com)
Date: Thu Dec 25 2003 - 05:37:51 CET

Hi there

I'm getting this error suddenly (everythings been fine for some time)

# /etc/fwanalog/fwanalog.sh
gzcat: /var/log/pflog: unrecognized file format tcpdump: fread: Undefined error: 0

if I run the gzcat/tcpdump pipeline (lines 697,698) by itself on a file called pflog.0.gz it works, but not if the file is called "pflog" of course...dont know if thats helpful info or not! Seems like fwanalog is getting hung up on the first pflog file without the .gz

not sure what I did to change behavior...Any clues?

OpenBSD3.4 generic18

Thanks!