[fwAnalog] Blank output on checkpoint 4.1 logfiles

From: Thomas Munn (symgryph~AT~yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 16:19:03 CET

When I run fwanalog from its directory, (having compiled and installed the RPM version of analog, defaults from the source rpm 5.3), the program runs, but seems to ignore all the entries in the logfile. E.G. The resultant html files and text files contain no entries. I have specified the correct directory and the correct checkpoint logfile name (attached is my fwanalog.opts file for your conveneience.)

Logfile name is hi, and it lives in the /tmp directory.

I tried running as non and priv users, (e.g. root and non-root) with no difference in the output. I did notice that the rpm version of analog looks in the /var/log/httpd (which I created) for its default logfiles.

Any ideas?

fwanalog.opts follows (only options that have been changed from the stock fwanalog.opts.fw1 have been listed)

inputfiles_mask="hi"
inputfiles_dir="/tmp"
inputfiles_mtime="31"

outdir="/tmp/fwanalog.out"