Re: [fwAnalog] Language file problems

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 16:18:45 CET

Hello,

> When i try to run the mklangfile.us.sh script nothing happens at all. I
> left it overnight but it didn't finish. Am I doing something wrong?
The usage is documented in the README and in the script itself. You need to give it a current analog language file as parameter and you probably also want to redirect the output to a file. Example:

$ support/mklangfile.us.sh /usr/share/analog/lang/us.lang > fwanalog.lng

Regards

Balázs Bárány       balazs~AT~tud.at        http://tud.at       ICQ 10747763

A good engineer will make considerable effort to avoid additional effort.