[fwAnalog] Which opts to use for Linksys firewall

From: Jason Jones (fwanalog~AT~jasonjones.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 23:33:40 CET

I've been trying to figure out how to get fwanalog to work with Linksys firewall logs. The Freshmeat project page mentions Linksys but I haven't been able to find any info on how to get it to work.

I am using a Linksys BEFSR41 Router and using Linksysmon to send the logs to /var/log/linksys* on a Mandrake 9.1 box.

I would appreciate any help figuring this out or even just a point in the right direction.