Re: [fwAnalog] RE: Using fwanalog with a linksys BEFW11S4 or BEFSR41 broadband router

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 00:18:29 CEST

Hello,

> there's little I can do about that. I suppose it's safe to assume that
> this isn't going to work with my firewall?
If you can't configure it to log IP addresses, fwanalog won't work. After that, a parser for the log format needs to be written which is not very hard.

Regards

Balázs Bárány       balazs~AT~tud.at        http://tud.at       ICQ 10747763

A good engineer will make considerable effort to avoid additional effort.