[fwAnalog] fwanalog 0.6.4pre3 released

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 11:40:44 CEST

Hello,

I released a new development version of fwanalog. It has no new features, only a few bugfixes in the PIX, Firewall-One and iptables parsers.

You can download it from http://tud.at/programm/fwanalog/?nodemo=

(The strange URL is to avoid the "interstitial" which is currently online because of European software patents.)

Please test this version with your logfiles and report errors to me. If everything is OK, I will release this as version 0.6.4 soon.

Regards

Balázs Bárány       balazs~AT~tud.at        http://tud.at       ICQ 10747763

A good engineer will make considerable effort to avoid additional effort.