RE:[fwAnalog] Would moving bind into a Chroot Jail cause this?

From: Craig (craig~AT~datafx.com.au)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 11:09:14 CEST

Hi

I have deleted my lock file and still get the same errors.

My today.html file is generated with no Stats

all i get is

Any other ideas?

Blocked packets: 0
Unwanted logfile entries (because of a date range, EXCLUDE etc.): 9,630

This analysis was produced by analog 5.23. Running time: 1 second.

Quoting fwanalog-request~AT~tud.at: