[fwAnalog] Would moving bind into a Chroot Jail cause this?

From: Craig (craig~AT~datafx.com.au)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 13:31:37 CEST

Hi
I Moved Bind DNS to a chrooted jail. Ever since I have done this when i run fwanalog I get the below error messages

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

fwanalog: Analog printed the following error messages (/usr/www/stats/fwall/analog.err):
analog: analog version 5.23/Unix
analog: Warning F: DNS lock file /usr/www/stats/fwall/analog-domains.lck   already exists: backing off to DNS LOOKUP
(For help on all errors and warnings, see /usr/share/doc/analog/errors.html)

This e-mail was sent via Data FX Online WebMail http://www.datafx.com.au/