[fwAnalog] analog never finishes

From: Scott Phipps (decerebus~AT~hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 09:23:11 CEST

Hello,

When I run fwanalog it stops after the point when it calls analog. I have let it sit for about an hour and it just keeps sitting there.

I have analog-domains.tab, analog.err, convdate.sed, all of the fwanalog.* files, and today.txt after killing fwanalog and analog. There is nothing in the analog.err file. I've read through the readme's numerous times and the mailing list archives several times, but if it is there, I am missing the cause of my problem. I tried the with both the current version and the devel version of fwanalog with an rpm version and self compiled version of analog. Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction.

Thanks