Re: [fwAnalog] pass rules are listed as blocked?

From: Billy Newsom (billy~AT~nlcc.us)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 19:44:09 CEST

That looks like the way to do it. I will probably need two fwanalog.sh scripts, each with their own config files. The config files will have two different output directories. The shell scripts will have different parsing strings. Everything else is the same. Does that sound right?

Yes, this is FreeBSD 4.7 from ipf.log.

I sort of wish that I could make ipf send passed packet logs to a different logfile, anyway. But the zegrep parsing string should work.

I guess I could make one change to the one that is showing passed packets... I could make its TITLE say "Passed" instead of Blocked.

Billy