[fwAnalog] (no subject)

From: Brandon Newport (bnewport~AT~open-security.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 21:47:12 CET

I am running OpenBSD 3.2 (obviously using PF) and when running fwanalog.sh I get the following errors

I have gone through the fwanalog.opt file and everything seems to be setup properly. The log files are getting created fine too.

Can't open /var/www/htdocs/fwanalog/alldates.html: No such file or directory.
Can't open /var/www/htdocs/fwanalog/today.html: No such file or directory. Can't open /var/www/htdocs/fwanalog/lastweek.html: No such file or directory.

Any assistance would be a great help.

Thanks,

-brandon