[fwAnalog] running fwanalog with cron

From: Jet \(jchan~AT~trusecure.com\) (\(jchan~AT~trusecure.com\))
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 08:55:45 CET

Hi all,

I'm using fwanalog 0.6.1 and 0.6.2 on RH 8.0.

I've no problem on configuring it to run. Thanks for such a nice utility. However, I've probem when I configure it to run from cron.

I did some troubleshooting but nothing help. I'm sure the cron job did start the script ( I checked using ps axuw). But, once the cronjob finished, all the png file are unchanged (checking the date,time,size)
All the txt and html files are unchange on the size, but the date/time is change.

What can be wrong here?
Does anyone have this problem before?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.