[fwAnalog] Questions about inputfiles_mtime variable

From: Charles Ferland (webmaster~AT~megaquebec.net)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 21:56:54 CET

Hello

I have a question about the inputfiles_mtime variable.. the number is it about hours like I can see in my newsyslog.conf in Openbsd and then.. I add 24 to the number like this exemaple.. my log rotation is 24 hours.. then I put 48 for this variable ?

Thankx!!

inputfiles_mtime="48" # How old the logfiles can be # You can change this to your log rotate interval + 1 day (so you never miss a logfile entry)

Charles Ferland
MégaQuébec