Re: [fwAnalog] Logs are empty on FreeBSD 4.7 Release

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 11:18:12 CET

Hello,

A FreeBSD user contributed the freebsd parser and it is possible that a newer version has a changed format.

> I am using the "ipf" logformat in the opts file. I have tried to log
Have you also tried the "freebsd" format? It is different from "ipf".

> ipmon_flags="-Dsvn"
> ...which should resolve host names and log some other things about TCP
You shouldn't resolve host names in the log, as fwanalog does that itself.

Regards

Balázs Bárány       balazs~AT~tud.at        http://tud.at       ICQ 10747763

A good engineer will make considerable effort to avoid additional effort.