[fwAnalog] runtime errors from fwanalog 0.4

From: Ian Truelsen (ian~AT~ihtruelsen.2y.net)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 22:45:39 CEST

I installed fwanalog without problems, and changed the conf file to reflect my system, I think. However, when I run it, I get a host of errors, apparently due to fwanalog.lng from analog. Here is the output:

analog: analog version 5.24/Unix
analog: Fatal error: language file ./fwanalog.lng too short: exiting
(For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
analog: analog version 5.24/Unix
analog: Fatal error: language file ./fwanalog.lng too short: exiting
(For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
analog: analog version 5.24/Unix
analog: Fatal error: language file ./fwanalog.lng too short: exiting
(For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
analog: analog version 5.24/Unix
analog: Fatal error: language file ./fwanalog.lng too short: exiting
(For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)

Can't open /root/fwanalog.out/alldates.html: No such file or directory.
Can't open /root/fwanalog.out/today.html: No such file or directory.
Can't open /root/fwanalog.out/lastweek.html: No such file or directory.

I checked the error message info in analog and it suggests that the problem is a malformed .lng file, however the one in /etc/fwanalog looks fine.

Can anyone give me a hand figuring out what the problem is?

--
Ian Truelsen
Masters program in Philosophy