Re: [fwAnalog] Error "fwanalog.sh[1123]: [: analog:: unexpected operator/operand" on run.

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 06:44:26 CET

Hello,

There is not even a [ in line 1123 in my fwanalog.sh.

Which shell are you using, on which operating system?

> bash# sh -x fwanalog.sh

could you try this with "bash -x fwanalog.sh"?

> I have changed the shell to bash in fwanalog.sh. I see in the
> /root/fwanalog.out directory the fwanalog.all.log is generated but it does

Is analog on the path or correctly in fwanalog.opts? Does it work with its sample logfile?

Regards

Balázs Bárány     balazs~AT~tud.at     http://tud.at    ICQ 10747763

Computers. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.