[fwAnalog] fwanalog problem

From: Per-Anders Wernberg (wernberg~AT~byggmek.lth.se)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 16:36:43 CET

Hi,
I came across the program fwanalog when I was going to set up a openbsd firewall. fwanalog seamed to just be what I wanted so I tried it out. The problem is I don't get any html output, only the file "fwanalog.all.log" get all the entries from the ipflog files. All

the other files get a timestamp which matches "fwanalog.all.log" but they are all empty. ( alldates.html lastweek.html today.html analog-domains.tab )
I have all the required software installed and the "fwanalog.opts" file configured , but I can't figure out the problem. Any help is appreciated.
Best Regards
Per-Anders