[fwAnalog] fwanalog 0.6pre released

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 14:53:54 CET

Hello,

I just released fwanalog 0.6pre with the ability to create separate reports for hosts and packets. The reports are linked from the normal output pages.

I tested it with lots of data from different sources and everything seems to work, but there are a lot of changes, therefore a -pre.

Before switching the new feature on, please read the new section in the README.

Could the people who use One Host mode please comment about how this makes sense for them? I think that this is better than onehost mode. (onehost=firewall should be still OK.)

Other changes:
- Support for logs of a ZyNOS (used in Netgear and ZyXEL routers),
  contributed by Matt Christian
- Fix for solaris: use only blocked packets, not passed ones

Regards

Balázs Bárány     balazs~AT~tud.at     http://tud.at    ICQ 10747763

Computers. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.