[fwAnalog] Spam to fwanalog~AT~tud.at

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 10:52:02 CEST

Hi,

in the last days, lots of spam went to fwanalog~AT~tud.at. (Probably somebody posted the list's e-mail address in a newsgroup.) The mailing list software held it for approval, so you haven't been affected. However, I now filter "fwAnalog post from ... waits for approval" e-mails so please always send e-mails from the address you are subscribed with. If not, you will receive an e-mail stating that your post has been held for approval but I won't know it.

I will look at the held messages from time to time and remove the filter if the spamming stops.

Balázs Bárány     balazs~AT~tud.at     http://tud.at    ICQ 10747763

Computers. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.