[fwAnalog] fwanalog 0.2.2 released

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 22:05:37 CEST

Hello,

there is a small update of fwanalog. It has been tested with OpenBSD 2.9 and has a new parser for some FreeBSD configuration (I don't know if it is the default config).

Homepage:   http://tud.at/programm/
Download:   http://tud.at/programm/fwanalog/fwanalog-0.2.2.tar.gz
Changelog:  http://tud.at/programm/fwanalog/ChangeLog
CVS web:    http://tud.at/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/fwanalog/

There are no changes for Linux and OpenBSD users. However, after OpenBSD dropped ipf and will have a new firewall in the next version, there will be probably the need to update later. So, the "openbsd" parser currently calls "ipf" but will get its own function eventually.

I'd love to hear reports of how people use and like fwanalog - I am particularly interested in the performance with huge logfiles - my networks gather "only" up to 100 blocked packets a day.

Enjoy

Balázs Bárány     balazs~AT~tud.at     http://tud.at    ICQ 10747763

Computers. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.