[fwAnalog] fwanalog on 4.3 freebsd and ipfilter

From: James Lim (james~AT~sg.freebsd.org)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 00:51:30 CEST

Hi all,

            I have recently searched for a nice tool that will parse the ipfilter log file into a nice html format. I have tried fwanalog, fwlogwatch and even bandmin.

Seems that fwanalog is what i want, but, during parsing..it doesn't show any errors..but analog will say that all the lines are corrupted. ( I believe it has to do with the logformat , btw i am using ipmon -D )

Does anyone have any experience with such tools for ipfilter logs?

Regards and thanks in advance,

James