[fwAnalog] fwanalog 0.2.1 released

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 17:48:03 CEST

Hello fwanalog users,

I just released fwanalog 0.2.1. This is a bugfix and maintenance release.

Changes:
- Support for Analog 5.0

Known problems:
- Analog writes the following into the report:
"Listing hosts with at least 0.1% of the blocked packets% of the blocked packets, sorted by the number of blocked packets. " This seems to be a bug in Analog; it also happens when using the default language file, and it seems that the language file is not misconfigured. If the bug is not known already, I will notify Analog's author.

Greetings

Balázs Bárány     balazs~AT~tud.at     http://tud.at    ICQ 10747763

Computers. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.