Re: [fwAnalog] configuration question

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 08:08:11 CEST

Hello,

We had a problem with MAC= entries where there was no content. After that, I modified the regexp to accept empty MAC= entries. Is there a MAC= entry in your /var/log/messages? The IPTables regexp is here on line 182: http://tud.at/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/fwanalog/fwanalog.sh?annotate=1.8

> Only a few entries in the log contain MAC= data. What am I doing wrong?
If the MAC= isn't in your /var/log/messages, modify the regexp in fwanalog.sh on line 182 from " MAC=" to " ?M?A?C?=?" so that it is not enforced, and tell us if it works after that.

By the way, Analog 5.0 is ready. I will need to change fwanalog for it - hopefully I find some time on the weekend and can make a new release.

Thank you

Balázs Bárány     balazs~AT~tud.at     http://tud.at    ICQ 10747763

Computers. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.