Re: [fwAnalog] Possible bug?

From: Kenneth Vestergaard Schmidt (kenneth~AT~bitnisse.dk)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 22:19:09 CEST

On Tuesday 24 April 2001 22:10, Balázs Bárány wrote:
> This is also the case in the Debian package so I don't understand why he
> gets this error unless he edited the file himself.

No, he emailed me just 20 minutes ago, with - I quote - "Argh ! I'm stupid !" :)
So, he found out that this was actually the case. However, he still has some gripes about log-rotation, but that apparently has to do with the time when the daily report is sent by email, and as such one of my little problems to toy with :)

He does suggest that "It would be good if there was an overview per servicetype that got logged". Just passing on suggestions :)

Regards
Kenneth

P.S.: I'll try to remember to post from the right address in the future :)