Re: [fwAnalog] Possible bug?

From: Balázs Bárány (balazs~AT~tud.at)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 22:10:02 CEST

Hello,

> > The logfile parsing problem is caused by a missing "-" in fwanalog.opts
> >
> > inputfiles_mtime="-31" # How old the logfiles can be

In the versions distributed by me, the *.opts.* files have the following:

inputfiles_mtime="31"
inputfiles=`find ... -$inputfiles_mtime`

So the - is given in the find command, it doesn't need to be given before 31.

This is also the case in the Debian package so I don't understand why he gets this error unless he edited the file himself.

Balázs Bárány     balazs~AT~tud.at     http://tud.at    ICQ 10747763

Computers. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.