[fwAnalog] Output format

From: Kenneth Vestergaard Schmidt (kenneth~AT~bitnisse.dk)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 22:25:41 CEST

Hi.

I don't know if you want to make this an option... I've changed one option in the Perl code for iptables here on my box - the output that analog made wasn't satisfactory, since it showed that somebody had tried to connect to port 23, 110, etc. on my box, but not WHO. Well, all I changed was $9 to $8, so the analog-thingy looks like GET <ip-of-"guest"> instead of <internal-ip>... I personally think this is much more informative.

Anyway, just thought I'd let y'all know :)

Regards
Kenneth